Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Brimfield May 2011

April & May I spent alot of time on the road but I did manage to get to Brimfield, Ma. This is my all time favorite antique flea market.
http://www.brimfieldshow.com/
I usually go from Tuesday- Sat. But this year I could only make it for 2 days as it coflicted with the Quinlan Bear & Doll show in PA. The show was so wonderful I didn't mind missing Brimfield...but that is my next blog.
The shoppers have the right away in this town and there are 100 acres of fields to shop. There is nothing you can't find in Brimfield and there is a buyer for everything. But let my pictures tell the story...







Now where is the rest of the bear??
            





Karen had the greatest Steiff & Dolls











                                                         My cart taking trip 4 to the car!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

One day, I promise (or threaten, not sure which one it is) to make this trip with you! Thanks for the photos!

Cindy

Followers